Tips for Doing Business with TSTC
- Register as a vendor with the State of Texas to be added to the Centralized Master Bidders List (CMBL) and receive notice of solicitations.
- Respond to requests within the time frame indicated on the solicitation (ex: bid, RFP, etc.).
- Respond as “No Bid" to bids if the goods and/or services cannot be supplied.
- Be in good standing with the State Comptroller.
- Include TSTC’s Purchase Order Number on all invoices and packing slips.
- Check the ESBD website for bid/proposal postings.
- Avoid delivering goods and/or services without a Purchase Order Number on file.
- Be knowledgeable of insurance requirements.
- Register for Direct Deposit and understand the State of Texas Prompt Payment Law.
- Review the Comptroller’s Vendor Guide to learn how to do business with the State of Texas.
TSTC Contract Management Handbook
In accordance with Texas Government Code, Chapter 2161, Texas State Technical College (TSTC) is, committed to making a good faith effort in contracting with and assisting Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUBs). TSTC ensures a competitive procurement process that provides fair and equal access to all business.
We will maximize opportunities for Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) ﬁrms to supply materials supplies, equipment, and services needed to support the mission and the administrative and logistical operations of the college. For more information and to apply for HUB certification,
For more detailed information or if you have any questions about TSTC’s procurement policies, please contact any of the Procurement Offices listed above.
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (9/1/20)
2012 Uniform General and Supplementary General Conditions for TSTC Building Construction Contracts