- Free GED testing.
- GED preparation and classroom instruction.
- GED registration process.
- Tutorial assistance.
- Academic supplies (books/tools).
- Post-HEP assistance and other services.
Educational and Cultural Awareness
- Educational and cultural field trips.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Life management skills workshops.
- Academic guidance.
- Employment guidance.
- Post-secondary education planning.
- Assistance with financial aid applications.
- Vocational/career advisement.
- Academic advisement.
Other Services Provided
- Parking permit.
- Biweekly allowance (if applicable).
- TSTC Campus Resources.