Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 Housing Applications are now open!
The Red River Apartments are a great way for you to meet other TSTC students on campus who have the same career goals as you do.
Located across from the Student Recreation Center, you'll have quick and easy access to the game room, fitness facility, gymnasium, basketball courts and softball fields to find balance between work and play.
The Red River Apartments include a list of amenities including:
- Two bedroom, one bath floorplans. Approximately 827 square feet.
- Living room (17’x12’): Furniture includes a couch, chairs, coffee table and two end tables.
- Kitchen (10’x9½’): Dining table with three chairs, pantry, full-size stove and refrigerator, double sink and lots of cabinet space.
- Bedrooms (12½’x13½’): Two twin size beds in shared bedroom, one twin size bed in private bedroom, two closets with small chest of drawers in each, a desk and chair, dresser, and a sink/vanity with a medicine cabinet.
- Bathroom: Shower and toilet.
- Basic utilities, cable and wireless internet are provided
- On-site laundry facilities
- Located close to class, the Student Services Center and across the street from the Student Recreation Center
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, two students per bedroom will NOT be available until further notice. Updated pricing is listed below.
|Housing Type||Student Rate per semester||Application Fee||Deposit|
|Shared Bedroom||Not Available||$30||$200|
Click here to apply for housing. Make sure to fill out the Background Check Authorization Form.
Click here to complete the Village Oaks Priority Agreement Form (required for all Red River Apartment and Griffith Hall applicants).
You may request to live off-campus. Click here for the required form. Complete the form and return to the Housing Office in the Student Services Center.
We know circumstances sometimes change. If you find you will not be needing housing, you can request a deposit refund. Click here to request a refund.
Student Housing Handbook 2020 If you have any questions or need assistance please contact Waco Housing email@example.com