Red River Apartments
Apartment Style Residence Halls
- Two bedroom, one bath floorplans. Approximately 827 square feet.
- Living room (17’x12’): Furniture includes a couch, chairs, coffee table and two end tables.
- Kitchen (10’x9½’): Dining table with three chairs, pantry, full-size stove and refrigerator, double sink and lots of cabinet space.
- Bedrooms (12½’x13½’): Two twin size beds in shared bedroom, one twin size bed in private bedroom, two closets with small chest of drawers in each, a desk and chair, dresser, and a sink/vanity with a medicine cabinet.
- Bathroom: Shower and toilet.
- Basic utilities, cable and wireless internet are provided
- On-site laundry facilities
- Located close to class, the Student Services Center and across the street from the Student Recreation Center
- Deposit: $150
- Application Fee: $20
- Shared bedroom: $1,320 per semester
- Private bedroom: $1,720 per semester
Applications for Red River Apartments and Lavaca Hall for the Spring semester will be available beginning October 1.
Click here to apply for housing. Make sure to fill out the Background Check Authorization Form.
Click here to complete the Village Oaks Priority Agreement Form (required for all Lavaca Hall and Red River Apartment applicants).
You may request to live off-campus. Click here for the required form. Complete the form and return to the Campus Living Office in the Student Services Center.
We know circumstances sometimes change. If you find you will not be needing housing, you can request a deposit refund. Click here to request a refund.